CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: X10 - problem export
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I have problems to export ripped CD's. The ripping itself isn't a problem. When I try to export an album to a external source (USB,...) it always gives a problem.
I always get the message "Error". You have any idea how to resolve this problem. I have already tried to put the settings to standard/original but that didn't resolve the problem.

P.S. My X10 is not connected.

thc
can you try to export to internal HDD1. Is that working?
Habe auch das gleiche Problem wie dieser Kollege:

"I have a Cocktail X10 and I am trying to export tracks to a HDD attached to the USB port. Everytime I select an album and try to export it, I get a message 'Music DB Scanning' and it just sits there. I have left it over night before and it's still doing the same thing the next morning (10 hours later)."

Beim export zu internen HDD das selbe Problem.

Edit: Jetzt funktioniert es, das Problem dürfte gewesen sein, dass die Konvertierung noch nicht fertig war.
moin,

wäre es nicht einfacher, eine CD vorerst mit einem ext. Programm am Rechner zu rippen?

Anschließend läßt sich doch bequem über Explorer/Netztwerk auf den X10, somit die angeschlossenen usb Laufwerke zugreifen  Wink

Gruß Uwe