CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: Airable Favorites
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello,
two problems with Airables on my X45Pro:
1. How to delete "Favorites"?
2. Strange experience today: all items in my favorites were suddenly replaced by stations I have never heard of.
How can Airables be controlled and managed?
The https://www.airablenow.com/airable/radio/ website is useless.
Thank you for help!
Looking forward hearing fruitful advice from someone,
Durian Didi
Hi,

in which country are you operating your CA-X45Pro?

Somehow I face a similiar problem: at the beginning of my fav.-list I found a dozen or so entries I never made.

To get rid of the unwanted: highlight station by station with the cursor, press >Menu<, choose "delete" - done.

Unfortunatly "airable"-favs can not be further administrated by the users; 
the fav.-lists are stored on their servers + just seem to be bundled with the device-serial-number, thats it.

Good luck + greetings from Hamburg, Michael
(13.01.2024, 12:26 AM)audio-michi schrieb: [ -> ]Hi,

in which country are you operating your CA-X45Pro?

Somehow I face a similiar problem: at the beginning of my fav.-list I found a dozen or so entries I never made.

To get rid of the unwanted: highlight station by station with the cursor, press >Menu<, choose "delete" - done.

Unfortunatly "airable"-favs can not be further administrated by the users; 
the fav.-lists are stored on their servers + just seem to be bundled with the device-serial-number, thats it.

Good luck + greetings from Hamburg, Michael

Hello dear "audio michi",
Many thanks for your information! Re. your items: 1st: I use my CA-X45Pro in Germany.
2nd: On 2023-Jan-12 to 13 stations, unbeknownst to me, had replaced my Favourites, again and again after deleting the unwanted stations varying Jazz stations, Arabic stations, then Israeli stations appeared: if the Airable Server was hacked....?  This nuisance diappeared coincidentally after I had contacted airable's contact in their "Impressum" on their website: Their Mr. Meertz replied "Das sollte nicht mehr auftreten. Die Sortierung ist jetzt wieder korrekt?"
3rd: Favourites could be deleted only in the list format when pressing "Menu" for a highlighted station, if the Favorite is active, "SlideShow" opens on the X45Pro screen and cannot be deleted. Unfortunately, no decription or explanation by Cocktail Audio in my English or German manuals.
Greetings from Karlsruhe, Didi
Hello Didi,

a day or two after the fav.-problem appeared it was fixed (by airable, I suppose) and everything was allright again with my fav.-list.

Michael
Hello audio-michi,
Mr. Meertz of airable confirmed in a kind mail today:
"vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung und Bestätigung daß die Favoriten wieder in Ordnung sind.
Ursache des Favoriten-Durcheinanders hat auf unseren Servern seinen Ursprung gehabt und ist behoben."
Just for your information and others in this forum.
Kind regards, Didi