CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: X45pro frozen
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi there, do you have a tip for debugging thé x45pro? I used the emergency procédure (usb stick with the firmware + menu pressed) but it doesnt work until the end : the x45pro reboots and is staying frozen again .. Thanks for your help.
Bonjour Benoit,

More info would help.....
What happened before you tried the "emergency booting"? What firmware have you installed? Have you tried a factory reset before?

BR
Lupo
Hi, thanks for your reply. It was the 1789 version. Yes i made a factory reset just before it is frozen (some problems with thumbnails which were not on the screen). I have no more access to the db menu now. It seems to loop...
Morning,

some year ago I have had a similar issue with my realtively new X45Pro: It was dead and wasn't booting. I tipp from Audio-Michi helped:

Remove all cables from the device and place it somewhere, where you can remove carefully the harddisk from the device (that is possible from the outside)
Now power the device and switch it on without harddisk.
If the device has booted shut it down in a reagular way.
Unplug the power cable and reinstall carefully the harddisk.
Power it again and boot it. 
Now it should boot from the HD as well. Big Grin
If yes, have fun. If not contact the supplier

Good luck and no warranty from my side!

Lupo
Thanks for the tip but ... no way for me.
That's easy! Don't be afraid. It's not rocket science!

There is no need to open the device! And it has no impact on the warranty.
It is the same standard process as installing the HD, as desriped in the user manual (page 34; 2-5-1). The HD is mounted from the outside in a slide on the lower right corner at the back of the device.

BR
Lupo
Hi there, my answer was not clear. I tried the tip without success.
After few mails with novatron, i received a new cpu. The x45pro is on the operating table ... i will let you know. Fingers crossed
Good luck!
Hi there, the new cpu is now on duty. Everything seems to work properly now. 200$ for the new cpu, shipping included. Bye
Thanks for the info!

Lupo