CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: Firmware 1780 Fehler bei Synology UPnP Verbindung
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2
Danke für die Mailadresse.
Habe heute eine Mail geschickt.
Mal sehen was da passiert.
Prima! Und wenn jetzt alle betroffene (nicht nur X45 Besitzer) an obige Email schreiben, dann könnte was in Korea passieren!
Meine Email lautete: "Dear Sirs,
since the new Update 1780, my NAS Synology DS720+ with DSM 7 can't get access to my X45.
This problem is largely discussed on CocktailAudio Forum, and we are a little bit upset.
Please fix this bug in time.
Yours friendly"
Hier als Info meine bisherige Emailkonversation:

##### Meine Anfrage vam 26.01.2023:
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

there is an error in the X45 handling of DLNA with a Synology NAS DSMV7.
Every other DLNA client is able to find the Synology DLNA-Server, except the X45.
This error was confirmed by the admin of the german CA-Userboard in the last year.
This admin and I had reported this error a year ago but nothing has happened since.
Is there any chance to get this error fixed within a narrow period of time?
I am running the X45 with latest Software v1780.

##### Antwort von CA am 27.01.2023:
Dear Rolf Bühnemann,

Many thanks for using the X45.

Our device has a UPnP protocol which is the same as DLNA, so X45 can find the Synology NAS as a UPnP server.
Please set the ‘UPnP Server’ as ‘On’, go to “Setup>Network Service>UPnP Server” and set it as ‘On’.

##### Meine nächste Anfrage am 27.01.2023:
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately my Synology UPnP-Server does not appear on the list described below.
He does not appear since changing your software from 1530 to any newer version. This was done over a year ago.
I’ve reset the X45 several times with completely setting up all parameters with always the same result: X45 could not find the Synology UPnP-Server

This error is confirmed by several users, not only oft he X45, in the german user board.
So please take me serious and fix this annoying error.

A parallel installation of MinimServer on the Synology is found by the X45 but not the original UPnP-Server from Synology!
Every other UPnP-Client can find the original Synology-Server.

##### Antwort von CA am 30.01.2023:
Dear Rolf Bühnemann,

It’s very strange.
I can connect the Synology NAS via UPnp with my X35 R1780.
I tested with DS214se model (very old one) and DS120J model (new one), both of Synology NAS connected via UPnP without any problem.

What model of Synology NAS have you used?
I think the problem is not our X45 device. You are recommended to change the setup or parameter of Synology NAS.
Refer to “How to setup Synology for UPnP“ as attached.

Best regards,

##### Meine nächste Anfrage am 30.01.2023:
Dear Inho Kim,

thank you very much for your reply.

I am trying to use the X45 with a Synology DS720+ (about 2 years old) with DSMv7.1.1.
I have reset the Synology station as well as the X45 several times with setting up all parameters.
The result is always the same.
The Synology UPnP-Server is found by: VLC, some Volumio devices, some TVs (Sony, LG) and a Panasonic BlueRayPlayer without any Problems.
The only exeption is the X45.
This behavior was confirmed by the admin oft he german CA-Forum last year.
This device is found in the internal mediaserver-list oft he Synology as „Novatron CocktailAudio-X45 MediaRenderer“ with standard profile.
The disablity to connect to the Synology of the X45 took place when i changed to the next version after 1530.
Every newer Version was not able even to find the Synology.

Btw.: Restoring an elder version than current 1780 on the X45 does NOT reconstitute the ability to connect to the Synology!

With kind regards

Rolf Bühnemann

additional info:
A parrallel installed Minim-DLNA-Server on the Synology IS found by the X45!

Bisher keine weiter Antwort
Und jetzt ists, seit über einem Monat, das Schweigen im Wald.
Auch mehrfaches Beschreiben des Fehlers von verschiedenen Leuten führt anscheinend zu nichts.
Schade eigentlich.
Auch in der neuesten Firmwareversion ist der Fehler mit der nicht funktionierenden Verbindung zur Synology NAS V7 nicht behoben.
Wahrscheinlich hatten die nur Zeit den DB.Fehler zu beheben. Will hoffen, dass wenigstens das funktioniert hat (Ich benutze die lokale DB nicht)

Der X45 ist für mich definitiv das erste und auch letzte Gerät der Fa. CA, da auch der direkte Kontakt zu CA zu nichts (das o.g. Problem betreffend) geführt hat.
Moin, moin zusammen

Nachdem ich jetzt einmal etwas mehr Zeit dafür hatte, die Probleme mit dem X45 anzugehen,
bin ich auf folgende Lösung für das Nichterkennen des Dlna-Servers auf der Synology DSM7 gekommen:
Das 2te LAN-Interface auf der Synology in Betrieb nehmen. Damit gibt es eine 2te IP
(xxx.xxx.xxx.252) für die Synology.
Die 1ste IP ist xxx.xxx.xxx.251. Unter dieser IP hat bisher JEDES andere Gerät die NAS gefunden.
Die Schnittstelle für Dlna auf der Synology auf LAN2 umstellen
=> Der X45 findet jetzt wieder die NAS ?!?!?!?
Mein Schluß daraus:
Der X45 sperrt IPs.

Dieser Fehler des X45 besteht seit über 20 Monaten und wurde bisher konsequent ignoriert.
Seiten: 1 2