CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: Tone control CA-X35
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I found more comments regarding implemented tone control in CA-X35 (or CA-X30), where classical bass treble regulation is requested. I know that inserted chips are not able to support it. But anyway i see possibility how to improve user experience of equipment with existing chips, only with changing of SW (Firmware). Basically problem is with bass reproduction. Used equalizer has not enough bands and even existing frequency to which is tuned are unacceptable for real usage. There is lowest controlled frequency 63Hz. For practical regulation is inevitable to move down to 30Hz. Installed chip (PS8950) is supporting tuning of frequency for equalizer (by control word), has more band for equalizing and also bass management (for boosting of bass). I can propose more solution, from simplest to complex.
1. changing of equalizing frequency (31,44,63,125, 500,1k,2k5,5k,10k,16k) or have two sets of custom EQ frequencies
2. adding of equalizing frequency on low end (31,44,63,150,300,600,1k,3k,5k,10k,16k,20k), more will be better
3. allow define equalizer frequency for custom EQ
4. on top of previous, adding bass management, summing of filtered HPF signal tuned on 30Hz and amplified by 10-12dB, switching on/off in menu
I think, that mentioned ideas are applicable for realization and hope that some of them will find your support for implemntation.