CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: My X40 reader with reboot button
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello, sorry for my poor English

Lots of X40 freeze , more than 10 times a day (hard reboot necessary) when Airplay control by other devices and USB management and many other uses,
This exasperating bug is frozen device very frequently. The only way is to put off on X40.
it is very difficult for me because my sound system is in 19 inch rack ... and on/off button is inaccessible ...

I was ready to put it in trash. But not easy, my trash is too small.

But but i am tame and perseverant and I developed a reader for X40, with .. WITH .. With a MAGIC REBOOT BUTTON,  from which it is possible to reboot device when it is bloqued, make play lists, access to X40 web interface with remote. Now , all X40 limitations and bugs are bearable. For the moment interface is not sexy, but it is very easy to change it with QT, if someone is interested say it.
Open source GPL licence etc..., donations will be accepded, to enhancing this program. I have not the time to put it on github & co, if somebody wants to do it, i can send sources (QT5 C++).

Therafter some screen shoot

[attachment=299]
[attachment=300]
[attachment=301]

I wish you all a very good day.
Hi I don't understand your words but I have something for you, I provide academic services if you need then contact me at Pro Dissertation Help.