CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: Copying file to the MusicDB (II)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
When I imported the music from my NAS to the HDD on the X40 I have the following error when I try to connect to the X40 using the Webinterface.

Playing directly music from the HDD is not a problem. I already use de function check and repair database on the X40 without any result.
This happens only while importing?
I guess, the import process open the database in some exclusive mode. Have to test that here.
(09.03.2016, 09:51 AM)Administrator schrieb: [ -> ]This happens only while importing?
I guess, the import process open the database in some exclusive mode. Have to test that here.

Yes. Only while importing. 
Its a little pity, the importing proces take some time... 14 hours.  Sad
I have exactly the same problem. If you import a small database, the web interface works fine. If you import a very large database (~1TB) an error "SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] UNABLE TO OPEN DATABASE FILE" comes up. The same applies for either PC or smart device. Direct access on X40 with remote control works fine. Using Samba interface shows the two folders OK  (Localstorages and MusicdB). I have made two attempts to import the database (30 hours download each time) with the same result. Tried Recovery, Fix File System, etc with no result. Therefore there is either a bug in the software or the software is too primitive to handle large databases. Pity because this really spoils a wonderful device and I would be very happy with it otherwise.
We have already a fix for that, but we still don't know, why this happens.

Looks like on imports it could happen, that the needed user rights for the folders .DB are changed.

So you have to connect to the Device via Telnet (Username: Root, Password: aktdlTsmsrj)
and type into the console just: "chmod 777 /mnt/hdd1/.DB"
That's it.
This fix will be applied in Webinterface into next version. It check automatic, if user rights are set correct, and if not, if fix it.