CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: Freezing
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi, sometimes the X40 unit is freezing while on the display the text "buffering" is showing. How do it come?

I get the newest software installed. The only thing I can do when it happening is turn off on the back of the unit of let it play until the end of the track.
Hi,

is that happening, when you play from Onlinemusikprovider like Qobuz? So on first track you can't do andything on the device except waiting for next song? We are aware of this issue and forward already to the supplier. Hopefully this is fixed with next firmwareupdate
(12.11.2015, 10:59 AM)Administrator schrieb: [ -> ]Hi,

is that happening, when you play from Onlinemusikprovider like Qobuz? So on first track you can't do andything on the device except waiting for next song? We are aware of this issue and forward already to the supplier. Hopefully this is fixed with next firmwareupdate

Hi, I do not uses online music services like Qubuz or Spotify. The Freezing of the X40 take sometimes place while I play music from the Synology NAS with a connection NET or UpNP

Its only happening when I install the newest firmware. Before this I use a demo software version you send me a couple of months ago (X40-CA-1.0.0.b0017) With this demo software the freezing problem was not there. (But I like to play/instal the newest official software for the newest functions) 
(12.11.2015, 01:46 PM)peejee schrieb: [ -> ]
(12.11.2015, 10:59 AM)Administrator schrieb: [ -> ]Hi,

Hi, I do not uses online music services like Qubuz or Spotify. The Freezing of the X40 take sometimes place while I play music from the Synology NAS with a connection NET or UpNP

Its only happening when I install the newest firmware. Before this I use a demo software version you send me a couple of months ago (X40-CA-1.0.0.b0017) With this demo software the freezing problem was not there. (But I like to play/instal the newest official software for the newest functions) 

Is there maybe an Update in the planning?
We know this issue and it should be fixed with next firmware
(16.11.2015, 01:44 PM)Administrator schrieb: [ -> ]We know this issue and it should be fixed with next firmware

ok thanks!
I have an X30 with firmware X3U-CA-1.1.0.r0090, wired-connected through a network switch to my home LAN.  

If the network switch (or the router) is off and you try to power the X30 off (or, I would rather say, standby), it systematically freezes and the only way to recover it is to really switch the power off with power switch on the back of the X30.

Is this bug known?  Is it fixed in the upcoming X3U-CA-1.1.0.b0111 release?  Is it going to be fixed in future firmware releases?

Thanks for any info,
After al the updates, including the newest, my X40 is stil freezing most of the time by using Shareplay with my MacBook Pro.  Sad